Hi, my name is SCOTTY and I live on the Gold Coast.
I started surfing when I was about 2 or 3 years old at the Alley.
I’m a natural footer.
My magic stick is the MASS DESTRUCTION.
My training ground is the Gold Coast. There are so many good options so I surf different waves all the time.
My favourite wave is Straddie barrels.
My favourite manoeuvre is blow tails.
My favourite food is any type of burger.
My favourite past time is riding my dirt bike and going surfing with my friends.
The most important people in my life are my family.
My philosophy on life is “try my best”.
I couldn’t live without my family, they always take me surfing.
My inspirations are Filipe Toledo & Mick Fanning.
My career highlights include:
- 2nd, 2022 Woolworths QLD Junior Titles Event 2, U16;
- 2019 QLD State Team Member, U14;
- 1st, 2019 Snapper Rocks SSC, 12&U;
- 1st, 2018 Qld State Grommet Surfing Titles (Event #2), U12;
- 3rd, 2018 Woolworth Queensland Grommet Titles (Event #1), U12;
- 3rd, 2018 Critter Comp, 12&U;
- 1st, 2016 Snapper Rocks SSC, 9&U;
- 1st, 2015 Snapper Rocks SSC, 9&U;
- 1st, 2014 Wahoo Grom Comp (Gold Coast), 8&U;
- 2nd, 2014 Wahoo Grom Comp (Coffs Harbour), 8&U;
- 1st, 2014 BL Blast Off, 6&U;
- 2nd, 2014 Snapper Rocks SSC, 9&U;
- 1st, 2013 Snapper Rocks SSC, 6&U.
View this post on Instagram