CONGRATULATIONS to 1-DA Team Rider @jrodnz taking his 6th National Title, being crowned Over 35s Mens NZ National Champion at the Health 2000 National Surfing Championships.
J-ROD was riding his ELITE 5’ 10” in our new secret technology. Guess the new tech is proving to be a winner before it’s officially released – just like our 1-DA Exclusive Technology did thanks to Silvana Lima.
More final finishes deserving a BIG CONGRATS too include:
- 2nd, Over 30 Mens, 1-DA Team Rider J-ROD
- Semi-Finalist, Open Mens, 1-DA Team Rider J-ROD
- 2nd, Under 16 Girls, 1-DA Evolving Team Rider @tashgouldsbury
- Semi-Finalist, Open Womens (only very narrowly missing the finals by 0.1 point!), 1-DA Evolving Team Rider TASH
- 3rd, Under 14 Boys, 1-DA Warrior @ryder.surf
- 3rd, Over 45 Mens, 1-DA Warrior DAWSON TAMATI
- 4th, Over 30 Mens, 1-DA Warrior DAWSON
- 4th, Under 14 Girls, 1-DA Warrior POPPY PENNINGTON at only 9 years of age!
- 3rd, Senior Women (30 – 35), 1-DA Warrior JOSEPHINE MOORE
Boards ridden include THE ELITE in the new secret tech, MASS DESTRUCTION, THE MULTI in the 1-DA Exclusive Epoxy technology, THE CUB and the J-FORCE. 📷 @lloyd.palmer.10 @CoryScottImagery @NZSurfingMag
#1DAwinners #1DAwarriors ...