Hi, my name is JAX aka JAXIE BOY and I live at Cronulla, Sydney.
I’ve been surfing since I was 6 years old.
I was born on 24 December 2010.
I’m a natural footer.
My magic stick is the MASS DESTRUCTION.
My training ground is Cronulla and Bali.
My favourite wave is Niko (Bali) and Urbn Surf.
My favourite manoeuvres are getting barrelled and backhand snaps.
My favourite food is sausages.
My favourite past time is surfing.
The most important person in my life is Mum, Dad and Sister.
My philosophy on life is ‘Do it and its done‘.
I couldn’t live without Mum and Dad.
My inspirations are Mum and Dad.
My career highlights include:
- Semi-Finalist, 2019 ‘Grom Patrol’ Bali, U12s;
- 4th, 2019 Halfway Kuta Boardriders, U12s;
- 1st, 2019 Cronulla Woolworths Surfer Grom Comp, U10s;
- Winner, 2019 ‘Fresh Wave’ Best and Fairest Award, Cronulla Woolworths Surfer Grom Comp;
- 1st, 2019 Northern Beaches Woolworths Surfer Grom Comp, U10s;
- 3rd, 2019 Kiama Woolworths Surfer Grom Comp, U10s;
- Semi-Finalist, 2019 BL Blass Off, U8s;
- 4th, 2019 Sunshine Coast Woolworths Surfer Grom Comp, U10s;
- 4th, 2019 Gold Coast Woolworths Surfer Grom Comp, U10s;
- Youngest Member of the Matt Griggs Pro Surfing Academy.